Would you like to work for a leading investment counseling firm in the downtown core?
Do you have excellent business writing and communication skills, and can build and improve consultant and client relationships by providing accurate and timely output and exceptional client service?
Our client, a global investment manager providing discretionary investment management for private clients, foundations, endowments, pensions and family offices is recruiting for a Marketing Associate to join its Institutional Support team. Reporting to the Manager, Institutional Support the Marketing Associate will work closely with the Institutional Client Groups to support their initiatives.
Please note that this is NOT a client facing role.
Key responsibilities involved for the Marketing Associate will include (but not be limited to):
- Preparing Client Investment Reviews
- Assisting in the verification and updating of presentation materials used for prospect and client meetings
- Completing RFP, RFI and DDQ (due diligence Questionnaire) requests
- Updating and monitoring of various Consultant Databases with timely and accurate information regarding our client’s products
- Updating monthly characteristic sheets for the various strategies our client is marketing
- Completing client and consultant questionnaires
- Maintaining and updating of AUM (assets under management) and product statistics on spreadsheets
- Monthly maintenance of marketing materials
- Assisting with the quarterly statement generation process by verifying statement content
- Additional duties and special projects will be assigned as they arise
- 3 or more years of financial industry experience, preferably working for an Asset Manager
- Have a University degree
- Have your Canadian Securities Course (CSC)
- Be enrolled in, or willing to undertake one of the following designations:
- *Canadian Investment Manager Designation (CIM)
- *Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Be highly organized and detail‐oriented, along with the ability to multitask
- Have excellent business writing and communication skills
- Have excellent Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Be able to work well both individually and as part of a team
**Knowledge of pooled and separately managed accounts considered and asset.
If you are looking for a chance to work with a successful and well-respected privately held company where talents are recognized and rewarded, send your resume today to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Marketing Associate / 05090-0009226938 in the heading of your email.