Are you able to prioritize, multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment?
Do you have a willingness to go above-and-beyond continuously to provide a first-class client experience?
If this describes you - please read on.
Our client, a leading investment research and consulting firm, is currently seeking a Private Client Associate to join its Client Administration team in a full-time position. In this role, the Private Client Associate will be responsible for providing administrative and operational support to one or more Senior Consultants. Your responsibilities will include assisting Senior Consultants to prepare for client meetings, assisting clients, processing account forms, maintaining account records and preparing client correspondence. You will be working in a fast paced, professional environment, while partnering and supporting the Senior Consultants to ensure a superior all-around client experience.
The Private Client Associate will be required to:
- Schedule, diarize & track all assigned client meetings
- Assist Senior Consultants in preparing all necessary materials and requirements for client meetings, including drafting meeting agendas
- Maintain client meeting minutes and list of action items as necessary
- Provide follow up support on meeting action items, as directed by Senior Consultants
- Prepare all required client documents and forms for signing, including investment application forms, subscription agreements, redemption forms, capital calls etc., as necessary
- Liaise with clients via telephone and email to effect completion of the transaction documents in a timely and efficient manner
- Maintain up-to-date client records in the firm’s client reporting database
- Liaise with the clients financial institutions including banks, brokers, agents and custodians as required
- Reconcile internal client reporting records to third party providers
- Track all client investment and capital commitments, ensuring all investment return calculations, and IRRs are accurately recorded in the firm’s client reporting database.
- 3 or more years of experience in the financial services sector
- A University degree or college diploma (business or finance concentration an asset)
- Completion of the CSC, CFP and/or IFIC Operations course would be a definite asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office fluency, particularly Excel
- Strong background in database management
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- The ability to work well within a team environment and in a collaborative manner
- The ability to work independently and proactively with minimum management supervision
If you are looking for a fabulous opportunity to launch your career and work for a leading investment research and consulting firm, send your resume today directly to firstname.lastname@example.org, referencing 05090-0009043041 / Private Client Associate in the heading of your email.